Traditional Japanese painting 'Ukiyo'
The traditional Japanese painting of a man in kimono trying to master his demons
Looking for a traditional Japanese painting that captures the beauty and mystery of the Far East? Then you'll love our ukiyo-e print, which perfectly replicates the style of this iconic art form.
Featuring a man in a kimono trying to tame his demons, this high definition print is both incredibly detailed and visually arresting. It's the perfect way to add a touch of Japanese flavor to your home decor.
And because it's a print, you can enjoy all the beauty of traditional Japanese painting without having to worry about damage or deterioration, which means it will last for generations to come. So don't wait, order your canvas today!
The unsupported model is framed on canvas so that it can be displayed
Waterproof Canvas Print
Several sizes to perfectly decorate your home.
STANDARD DELIVERY OFFERED
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.