Wave painting Japan 'Fukeino'.
This painting is decorated with a wave to dive into the world of great Japan
Traditional Japanese painting dates back to the 8th century, when Chinese scrolls were brought to Japan. These early paintings were often monochrome and depicted landscapes, religious scenes and portraits.
Over time, Japanese artists began to develop their own style, using softer colors and unique brush strokes. In the 13th century, the distinct art form known as sumi-e and ukiyo-e emerged. These paintings are characterized by their simplicity and peaceful atmosphere as you see in this Japanese painting.
The artist usually uses only a few brush strokes to capture the essence of the subject, whether it is a plant, animal or landscape. Japanese painting remains popular today, both in Japan and around the world. With its elegant aesthetics and tranquil atmosphere, it has a lasting appeal.
The unsupported model is framed on canvas for display
Waterproof print painting on canvas
Several sizes to perfectly decorate your home
STANDARD DELIVERY OFFERED
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.