Japanese Kimono for Women 'Kanagawa Wave'
The Japanese Kimono for Women with the beautiful Kanagawa Wave pattern
Japanese culture is a fascinating subject and the clothes they wear symbolize their unique look. This beautiful Japanese kimono for women will turn anyone into an elegant lady of old Japan with its flowing fabric that feels amazing on the skin!
The print features wave patterns, similar to those seen in paintings such as the Great Wave of Kanagawa, making it perfect for all fans who want a traditional Japanese style without having too much trouble putting together outfits from different eras.
The size of this kimono can be adjusted to your body type by tightening the obi (kimono belt) more or less.
The belt is offered automatically in the order
Superior quality: cotton and polyester, solid and reinforced stitching
Premium comfort : T-cut for a perfect fit
Cut made from Japanese patterns
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Note : One size fits all for women between 1m50 and 1m70.
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.