The company's contact information is as follows:
Website link: https://japan-clothing.com/
Company name: JSCO Company KFT
Registered office : 1076 Budapest, Garay utca
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
► Article 1 - Use of the data
The personal data collected from users allow the provision of website services, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the website. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- implementation of user support;
- access and use of the website by the user;
- Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history and preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection, management of security incidents and malware;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- management of the functioning and optimization of the website;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
- organizing the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
► Article 2 - Data retention policy.
The website keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services and support.
The purpose is to meet regulatory and legal obligations; prevent fraud and settle disputes. We may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide our services to you.
► Article 3- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with other companies in the European Union in the following cases:
- When the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, publicly available information;
- When the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in relation with financial and banking companies with which it has contracts;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- if required by law, the website may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims against the website and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
► Article 4 - Exercising your rights
For any request to exercise the above rights or for more information, you can contact the company at the following email address: email@example.com
You have the following rights on your data according to the regulations:
Right to withdraw your consent at any time (art. 13-2c RGPD) for all data processing based on the legal basis of your consent. Furthermore, in terms of commercial prospecting, you have the possibility to unsubscribe at any time from our mailing lists by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in our communications or by contacting us to stop receiving solicitation messages.
Right to rectification (art. 16 GDPR) and updating of your data held by us.
Right to erasure of your Data (art. 17 RGPD) when the data is no longer necessary for us, you have withdrawn your consent to its Processing (if it was based on our consent) or you object to Processing based on our legitimate interest or to Processing carried out for the purpose of prospecting or for profiling related to prospecting.
Right to the limitation of the Processing, which, except for compelling reasons, can only be implemented with your consent (art.18 RGPD) when:
You dispute the accuracy of the data, for the time necessary to verify it
If the data processing is unlawful, but you object to the deletion of the data and choose instead to limit the processing,
If we no longer need the data, but they are still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of your legal rights.
Where you have objected to processing based on our legitimate interest, for the time necessary to balance our respective interests.
Right to the portability of Data directly provided by the data subject when it is subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract (art. 20 GDPR). This right means that you have the possibility to request the communication of such data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that it can be communicated to another data controller.
Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR) to the processing of your Data where such processing is legally based on our legitimate interest.
Right to define the fate of your Data after your death (art. 40-1 of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978) and to choose a trusted third party to whom the Company should entrust them.
► Article 5 - Recipients.
We undertake to ensure that any Data recipient presents sufficient and appropriate contractual guarantees to respect your rights, so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR where this regulation applies (in particular with regard to subcontracting). Based on our legal obligations, your Data may be disclosed pursuant to a law, regulation or decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority.
The information you provide is strictly confidential and may not be disclosed to third parties, except with your express consent or if you have decided to make it public under the conditions provided for by the Regulations.
Our external service providers (e.g.: suppliers, transporters...) may, within the framework of the processing described above, be recipients of personal data when this is necessary for the performance of their mission.
We undertake to ensure compliance with the applicable regulations relating to data transfers to countries outside the European Union and in particular according to the following procedures:
We will transfer the data of visitors, prospects and customers to countries recognized as offering an adequate level of protection;
When the country of destination does not benefit from an adequate level of protection, we will use transfer tools that comply with the regulations (notably the European Commission's standard contractual clauses).
We may publish, disclose and use aggregated information (information about site users, prospects, customers, etc.) that we combine in such a way that no natural person is individually identifiable. This processing is carried out in accordance with our legitimate interest for statistical purposes, industry and market analysis, presentation of our activities, promotional and advertising purposes and other business purposes.
► Article 6 - Commercial offers
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for the purpose of commercial prospecting.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of persons. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
► Article 7 - Cookies
What is a " cookie "?
A "Cookie" is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,...) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or a mobile application and this, regardless of the type of terminal.
Where applicable, "cookies" from the site editor and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal, with your consent. In this case, the first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. Before continuing the navigation, the customer and/or the prospect will have to accept or refuse the use of the said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies at any time.
The following cookies may be present on this site:
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage the Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google's advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords campaigns;
- DoubleClick: advertising cookies from Google to display banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins : allows to like, share, comment content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
- Pinterest Ads: advertising platform to showcase products or services.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
► Article 8 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
► Article 9 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French Law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the headquarters of the publisher, subject to an attribution of specific jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response from us, you may file a complaint with the CNIL. However, we invite you to contact us at the above address before filing any claim with the CNIL.
► Article 11 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org