A traditional organic cotton kimono suit jacket for mens
The men's kimono suit is a traditional Japanese outfit perfect for meetings, business occasions or just a day at the office. Made of cotton and linen, this model is soft and comfortable to wear all day. Its straight cut gives it atimeless look and always in fashion, making it the perfect choice for any occasion.
Live the life you've always dreamed of with this kimono jacket for men. Made of a lightweight fabric that will keep you cool on summer days! For a change of pace, pair it with your favorite plain t-shirt or one of our designer shirts. A piece for those initiated to the culture of the rising sun.
This garment is in Japanese size, remember to take a size above the one you usually take, or refer to the size guide
Superior quality : made of linen and cotton
Traditionally embroidered in a thick fabric
Maximum comfort: soft to the touch and without unpleasant friction
Oversized cut for a guaranteed Japanese streetwear style
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.