Men's Hakama 'Ankaishoku
During the Kamakura period, the Hakama was a pair of pants reserved for samurai and certain people in distinct professions. It was worn mainly over atraditional kimono and was a must-have when practicing Aikido or other martial arts such as Kendo.
Today, this Japanese low is revisited to please the western fashion and to be worn by whoever wants to. In Japan, the Hakama pants are nowadays considered as one of the most fashionable stockings for a casual style, it is no longer reserved for men as it was during the Edo era!
Whether it is patterned, plain or colored, it is known to be a Japanese pants very resistant and allows to avoid any kind of burns on a tatami during the practice of your favorite martial art. Nevertheless, it will be essential to know how to maintain it in order to keep it intact.
This garment is in Japanese size, think to take a size above the one you usually take, or refer to the size guide
Superior quality : made of polyester and cotton
Flexible waist: adjustable belt for a casual Japanese style
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.