Men's Black Yukata 'Murayama'
Elegant Men's Yukata in a Black Striped Pattern
The Men's Black Yukata is a traditional Japanese garment in a kimono style. This yukata is available in a variety of colors and is perfect for events such as fireworks in Japan. The model is made of 100% cotton to be very comfortable to wear.
This modern version of the yukata is made of lightweight and breathable fabric to keep you cool on hot summer days. Its absorbent cells allow a quick dry state when you get out of the bath or onsen!
The size of this Yukata can be adapted to your morphology by tightening more or less the obi (belt of the kimono)
Superior quality: woven cotton, solid and reinforced stitching
Premium comfort : T-cut for a perfect fit
Cut made from Japanese models
STANDARD DELIVERY OFFERED
|Size (cm)||Shoulder width||Bust size||Length|
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.