Yukata Man Paris 'Kiyose'
The Yukata for Men popular in Paris and Japan
Looking for a stylish and comfortable summer kimono? Look no further than the Paris inspired men's yukata! Our traditional Japanese garments are perfect for warmer weather, made of soft, modular fabric for a comfortable fit that can replace your bathrobe.
Why not ditch the jeans and t-shirts this season and opt for something a little more authentic? Made from lightweight, breathable cotton, this kimono variation will make you stand out from the crowd during events in Japan.
The size of this yukata can be adapted to your morphology by tightening more or less the obi (belt of the yukata)
The fan, the bag and the belt are automatically offered in the order
Superior quality: woven cotton, solid and reinforced stitching
Premium comfort : T-cut for a perfect fit
Cut made from Japanese models
STANDARD DELIVERY OFFERED
|Size (cm)||Shoulder width||Bust size||Length|
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.