Real Japanese Mask 'Komori'
Hang a new decoration on the wall with the real japanese mask
The Japanese theater mask is an iconic part of the Japanese theater tradition, which has a rich and complex history. Japanese theater is an art form that dates back to the prehistoric era in Japan, and has evolved over the centuries to become one of the most unique and complex forms of theater in the world.
Japanese theater masks have been used for centuries to represent characters in plays. They are hand-carved with incredible precision, and are often made from quality wood.
The Japanese mask is thus a central element of the Japanese theatrical tradition, reflecting the history, culture and myths of that country. They are used in kabuki and noh plays, which are two traditional forms of Japanese theater, to create a dramatic and moving atmosphere, and continue to be an essential part of these forms of theater today.
- Height : 30cm
- Width : 18cm
- Material : Wood
- Hand carved
- Mask for decorative use only
- Ideal for a gift or a wall decoration
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.