Women's Japanese Kimono with fireworks pattern
Give your outfit an elegant Japanese touch by adding this fabulous Japanese kimono! The kimono fabric is so soft and comfortable that you will feel like a real geisha. The pattern echoes the Hanabi (fireworks) tradition in Japan. This model is an unbeatable value for money for an introduction to Japanese culture.
The size of this kimono can be adapted to your morphology by tightening more or less the obi (kimono belt)
The belt is offered automatically in the order
Superior quality: cotton and polyester, solid and reinforced stitching
Premium comfort : T-cut for a perfect fit
Original design: unique Kimono revisited according to the traditional fashion
Cut made from Japanese patterns
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Note : Size S is ideal for women between 1m55 and 1m65. Beyond 1m65, it is preferable to choose the size M.
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.