The Nagajuban for Women is worn under the kimono, it is used as underwear in Japan.
This nagajuban is worn under the kimono to prevent it from coming in contact with the skin. It looks like a kind of Japanese cotton underwear, and can be easily cleaned unlike the kimono or complex garments requiring special care.
For a more streamlined look, you can slip this rigid part called Eri shin. It is designed to shape your collar and give it an elegant form, perfect for any occasion but not essential.
The size of this nagajuban can be adjusted to your body shape by tightening the datejime belt more or less.
Premium quality: cotton and spandex, strong and reinforced stitching
Premium comfort : T-cut for a perfect fit
Original design: unique nagajuban revisited according to traditional fashion
Cut made from Japanese patterns
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Note : This model is suitable for women between 1m50 and 1m80.
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.