Long Kimonos for Women 'Sukuna'
A long kimonos for women with a light fabric and a crane pattern
The women's long kimono is a traditional Japanese clothing that has been modernized and made from durable polyester. The crane pattern on the fabric represents the time of migration during mid-season, and the black color is timeless and versatile. The lightweight kimono is cut straight and oversized for a casual and comfortable look.
All eyes will be on you thanks to the trendy print of this piece, these Japanese birds giving the impression of a chic winged dance will change the look of a casual outfit for a classy and soothing look. Order yours now and enjoy the warmth in the land of the rising sun.
This garment is one size fits all, a chart with the exact measurements of this piece is available below
Superior quality : reinforced polyester fabric
Printed pattern: precise 3D digital printing
Slightly oversized cut for an assured Japanese streetwear style
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.