A great classic japanese dragon bomber jacket for fans of the culture of the land of the rising sun
Fight the cold and the long winter period with our Japanese bomber. Thus, it will be easy to combine streetwear style and Japanese fashion. It is the perfect Japanese clothing to introduce you to the Japanese culture. Worn during the Yakuza era and wartime rebels, sukajans are jackets full of history with a heavy past. They are also traditionally embroidered with high quality cotton!
This garment is in Japanese size, please consider taking a size above the one you usually take, or refer to the size guide
Superior quality : Made of cotton, nylon and reinforced polyester
Embroidered pattern in traditional Japanese style
Unisex : Japanese mixed clothing
Optimal comfort: soft to the touch, no unpleasant rubbing, thick cotton fleece padding
Slightly oversized cut for an assured Japanese streetwear style
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.