Japanese Round Temple Fan 'Toyoake
A round Japanese fan with a traditional temple design
The Japanese tradition of expressing spirituality through the use and appreciation of fans has been around since at least biblical times, when they were commonly used by Buddhist monks to cool themselves while meditating inside hot temples.
A modern equivalent would be to use your fan as a tribute to this ancient technique! For those who like to celebrate festivals but don't want anything too flashy or garish (although there are certainly some interesting exceptions).
Our selection offers exactly what you need: The round white fabric temple fan features simple yet elegant graphics that will let everyone know where YOU stand at life's important moments, like graduations and wedding receptions.
Superior quality: Authentic bamboo wood structure
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.