Japanese Geta 'Iwakura'
Genuine Japanese Geta pair for men and women with thick black strap
With thick fabric straps made of sturdy woven cotton material, these Japanese sandals will keep their shape no matter how much time passes since your purchase. This pair of black geta can be paired with a kimono jacket as well as a traditional kimono to keep it clean.
These Japanese geta are a great way to add some style and beauty to your wardrobe. The unisex design allows anyone to wear them and the sole has two prongs that measure 5cm high; this height allows you to put on a long kimono without letting it drag on the floor!
Lightweight wooden geta perfect for initiation
Height of the sole: 5cm
Rubber coating under the teeth
Thick and comfortable strap without unpleasant rubbing
100% woven cotton straps
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.