The women kimono style cardigan with dragon crossing a Torii
Embrace your inner Japanese fashion goddess with this gorgeous kimono style cardigan! Made of durable polyester and featuring a trendy straight cut, this garment will keep you looking stylish all day long. The vibrant oriental dragon and torii pattern is sure to turn heads, while the soft, consistent fabric ensures a comfortable and flattering fit.
Three-quarter length sleeves complete the look, making this women's kimono jacket perfect for any occasion while its Torii motif is a symbol of Shintoism and an iconic image of Japan. It stands at the entrance of shrines, separating it from everything else around you with its strong presence. The Japanese dragon symbolizes strength and power.
This garment is one size fits all, a chart containing the precise measurements of this piece is available below
Superior quality : reinforced polyester fabric
Printed pattern: precise 3D digital printing
Maximum comfort: soft to the touch and without unpleasant friction
Oversized cut for a guaranteed Japanese streetwear style
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.