Short kimono for women in a jacket style with japanese cranes pattern
We present the women's kimono in a jacket style, a traditional Japanese garment made of durable polyester. The straight, slightly oversized fit is designed for comfortable, casual wear, while the Japanese crane pattern adds a touch of elegance.
The soft, consistent fabric makes this piece perfect for everyday wear, and it's available in two different colors. Plus, with its three-quarter sleeves, it's ideal for finishing off a Japanese outfit while maintaining a refreshing streetwear feel. It is also an exceptional gift thanks to its multiple meanings in the Japanese culture!
This garment is one size, a table with the precise measurements of this piece is available below
Superior quality : reinforced polyester fabric
Printed pattern : precise 3D digital printing
Maximum comfort: soft to the touch and without unpleasant friction
Oversized cut for a guaranteed Japanese streetwear style
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.