Japanese Kimono Jacket 'Kaito Edition'
Japanese kimono jacket for men and its Seigaiha motifs
the kimono jacket for men is an excellent choice for all occasions. Its oversized cut and trendy style will give you elegance and comfort in all seasons! This Japanese garment made of soft and light fabric has everything you need to become your outerwear of choice when spending time outside with friends or enjoying the summer sun. Ideal for people who love authentic streetwear fashion.
The jacket is decorated with a seigaiha pattern, used since ancient times to map the seas of Japan. The graceful Japanese cranes hover over the crashing waves. Their energy will make you brave and bold! Don't miss out on this Japanese jacket kimono.
This garment is in Japanese size, remember to take a size above the one you usually take, or refer to the size guide
Superior quality : cotton & polyester confection
Printed pattern : precise 3D digital printing
Straight cut with three-quarter sleeves
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.