Japanese Theater Mask 'Okinawa'
Bring your Japanese wall decor to life with our theater mask
The no theater mask is an iconic element of the Japanese theater tradition known as noh. Noh is a form of theater that was developed in the 14th century and is known for its poetry, music and refined choreography. Noh masks are essential pieces of theater, as they are used to represent the characters in certain plays.
There is a wide variety of noh masks, each representing a different character. For example, there are masks to represent male characters, female characters, old men, children, spirits and even animals. Each mask is hand-carved with great precision and attention to detail, making them unique works of art.
The No mask is thus a central element of the Japanese theatrical tradition, reflecting the history, culture and myths of that country. They have been used for centuries in noh plays to create a dramatic and moving atmosphere, and continue to be an essential part of this form of theater today.
- Height: 21cm
- Width : 16cm
- Material : Wood
- Hand carved
- Mask for decorative use only
- Ideal for a gift or a wall decoration
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.