Kimono Mens Fashion 'Kogino'
Mens fashion kimono with a couple of cranes embroidered on the side
This Japanese kimono jacket is the traditional garment made from cotton and linen for a soft and consistent fabric. This kimono has a slightly oversized straight cut and can be adapted to any style thanks to its unique cultural spirit. It's perfect to wear this summer or mid-season when you want to add an exotic touch to your wardrobe!
Crane print is a classic Japanese pattern, it has been around since before World War II (when many people were forced to flee Japan). So there are many people who still know how important these birds can be and symbolize longevity, they are native to the entire Asia-Pacific region.
This garment is in Japanese size, please consider taking a size above the one you usually take, or refer to the size guide
Superior quality : 100% cotton
Traditionally embroidered in a thick fabric
Oversized cut for a guaranteed Japanese streetwear style
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.