Japanese Devil Mask 'Oni'
Add a little mystery to your decor with our Japanese devil mask
The hand-carved wooden Japanese devil mask is an iconic element of Japanese theater culture. The term "devil" can be translated into Japanese as "Oni", which is a mythological character from Japanese folklore. According to legend, the Oni were demons with superhuman powers, who lived in the mountains and wild forests. They were often depicted with horns, claws and red skin, and were considered evil creatures.
In Japanese theater, the devil mask is often used to represent characters. It is carved with meticulous attention to detail, and is often used in kabuki and noh plays, which are traditional forms of Japanese theater. The Japanese devil mask is therefore an emblematic element of Japanese culture, reflecting the history and myths of this country.
- Height : 26cm
- Width : 20cm
- Material : Wood
- Hand carved
- Mask for decorative use only
- Ideal for a gift or a wall decoration
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.