Japanese Style Mask 'Hanshu'
Add a touch of Japanese culture to your home with our Japanese style wooden mask
The Japanese style mask is a traditional wood carving piece that is made using ancient methods in Japan. Mask carving is a technique that dates back to the prehistoric era in Japan, and has been used to create masks for theater, religious ceremonies and festivals.
The process of carving wooden masks in Japan is very meticulous and requires great skill and dexterity on the part of the artist. First, the artist chooses a piece of high quality wood, such as cypress or cedar, which is known to be strong and durable. Next, he uses a handsaw to cut the wood into the shape of the mask. Once the basic shape of the mask is complete, the artist uses a knife and carving tools to add details and finishes.
The end result is a hand-carved wooden mask that is unique and elegant, reflecting Japanese history and culture. Japanese style masks are an important part of the Japanese theatrical and cultural tradition and are appreciated worldwide for their beauty and quality.
- Height : 22cm
- Width : 17cm
- Material : Wood
- Hand carved
- Mask for decorative use only
- Ideal for a gift or a wall decoration
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.