Cotton Kimono Jacket 'Red Hideki'
The cotton kimono jacket for a casual look
The men's kimono jacket is an all-time classic. Made from cotton and linen, these loose-fitting garments allow you to cool off in style or wear them casually with your favorite jeans! This one features an oversized straight fit, so it will be perfect during the warmer months when comfort reigns supreme over the meticulously tailored shapes.
If we're talking about the type of garment that never goes out of style while remaining very personal, we suggest you try this tried and true Japanese garment, as its durability and classiness speaks volumes. Its beige hems and its thick fabric hook will allow you to match it with a multitude of Japanese outfits!
This garment is in Japanese size, remember to take a size above the one you usually take, or refer to the size guide
Superior quality : 80% cotton 20% linen
Traditionally embroidered in a thick fabric
Oversized cut for a Japanese streetwear style
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.