Kimono Style Shirt 'Arata x Watanabe'
Elegant kimono style shirt for men with traditional motif
The men's kimono jacket is a traditional Japanese garment made from cotton and linen for a soft, lightweight fabric. With its straight cut and mid-length sleeves, this men's kimono jacket is perfect for summer outings or relaxing at home. The main feature of this piece is the Japanese pattern of crowned cranes and antique Japanese patterns running along the edges of this model.
Wear it over a Japanese shirt or simple t-shirt for a Japanese streetwear style while maintaining your desire to share the Japanese culture. This garment will transform your day-to-day outfit into a casual and elegant look that is out of this world and will be a mid-season must-have.
This garment is in Japanese size, remember to take a size above the one you usually take, or refer to the size guide
Superior quality : 100% cotton
Traditionally embroidered in a thick fabric
Oversized cut for a guaranteed Japanese streetwear style
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.