Haori Anime 'Nihon no Shinboru'
A haori with a very anime design representing multiple japanese patterns
Anime Haori is a traditional Japanese garment that is often printed with iconic symbols of Japanese culture such as the Maneki-Neko, Daruma and Oni. The Maneki-Neko is a statue of a lucky cat, depicted raising its paw to invite good luck to enter.
Daruma is a Japanese fable character who symbolizes perseverance and determination with his inspiring story of resurrection after being cut in half. The Oni is a Japanese demon, often depicted with red skin and horns, who embodies anger and violence.
All three are important symbols of Japanese culture and their presence on a Haori Anime adds a unique cultural touch to any outfit. If you are looking to add a touch of Japanese style to your wardrobe, a Haori Anime printed with Maneki-Neko, Daruma and an Oni is a perfect choice.
This garment is in Japanese size, remember to take a size above the one you usually take, or refer to the size guide
Superior quality : made of 100% polyester for strength and durability
Printed pattern : ultra precise 3D digital printing
Oversized cut for a guaranteed Japanese streetwear style
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.