The Great Wave off Kanagawa Kimono
The great wave, famous work of Hokusai, off Kanagawa represented on our haori kimono with soft colors
The Kanagawa wave design haori for men and women is a premium Japanese jacket made of high quality cotton or polyester.
The great Kanagawa wave design, also known as "Hokusai's wave", is one of Japan's most iconic patterns. Printed on the haori, it adds a touch of authentic Japanese culture to your summer outfits.
If you are looking for a quality haori to complete your Japanese wardrobe, look no further than this renowned design.
This garment is in Japanese size, please consider taking a size above the one you usually take, or refer to the size guide
Superior quality : made of 100% polyester for strength and durability
Printed pattern : ultra precise 3D digital printing
Oversized cut for a guaranteed Japanese streetwear style
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.