Japanese Geta 'Inuyama'
Nice pair of Japanese geta with Ryu-Jin dragon print strap
Whether you are looking to adopt a traditional Japanese outfit or simply need to replace your flip-flops, sandals or pair of sneakers with an equally comfortable indoor shoe, these wooden geta offer the perfect balance.
The wood used is light and strong, yet soft against your skin, so you won't be sore from walking around all day! Plus, they come with an adjustable fabric strap that provides stability on any type of ground as well as the perfect support for you to move around.
Lightweight wooden geta perfect for beginners
Sole height: 5cm
Rubber coating under the teeth
Thick and comfortable strap without unpleasant friction
Thongs made of 100% woven cotton
- Hanging to dry
- Reshaping in a wet state
We ship for free all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. To know more about our deliveries, click here.
- We ship the package in 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends).
- Delivery takes 20 to 30 days depending on your location. Count 20 to 30 days for the United States and Canada. (These times do not take into account possible delays caused by administrative decisions such as: customs control, strikes, or other circumstances that are beyond our control).
- A tracking number is attached to the shipment confirmation email to track your package on our website.
- (Allow 4 to 5 weeks minimum for the DOM-TOM).
- The delivery is made from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm. If you are not there, the package will be left in your mailbox or will be delivered to your local post office or to the nearest relay point of your home.
► RETURN & REFUND
- Order higher than 150€.
- Refund within 5 to 7 days after receiving the return package.
- Free exchange and return (see conditions).
Most of our clothes follow a Japanese size chart. That's why we advise you to choose a size above the one you are used to!
Important : It is possible that the size of a particular piece is not the same as the one in the table below, in this case, it will be indicated with a table in the description of the product, pay attention to it.
(Some of our clothes are in European size, it is important to read the description to know what size it is for each item)
Example: If you are used to wear M, take L!
To guide you in your choice, here is a table that will allow you to know your Japanese size.
Think that the majority of our clothes adopt an oversize cut (loose).
For sneakers, our sizes are standard.